"Acrylic" is a transliterated word. It is a chemical material. The chemical name is "PMMA", which belongs to polyacrylates. In the application industry, the raw materials of acrylic are generally in the form of particles, plates, pipes, etc. Acrylic is also known as specially treated plexiglass, which is a replacement product of plexiglass. The light box made with Acrylic Sheet has good light transmission, pure colors, rich colors, beautiful and flat, taking into account both effects of day and night, long service life, does not affect the use Features. As a China Acrylic Sheet Factory, share with you.
1. You can use a discarded soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in bleach to wash the surface, which can remove stains and mold.
2. Sponge when it is difficult to clean. Polishing tiles should be waxed regularly, with an interval of 2-3 months. The important thing is to maintain it. Pay more attention when you use the knife.
3. If there is no equipment, you can slowly grind it with toothpaste, but it does not come quickly.
4. Clean the acrylic surface before water. Find the scratches.
5. Wipe the acrylic surface with slight scratches back and forth repeatedly. You can repeatedly apply the paste several times within 1 minute, and then use a clean special wipe to clean the effect.
6. If the surface is still a little unsatisfactory at this time, you can wipe the polishing paste again with a finer crystal clear, and you will get more satisfactory results.
7. If the surface scratches are too deep, it is recommended to use wet abrasive paper over 1200 mesh and wipe clean before using.
LED Panel Light Diffuser Sheet
How to glue acrylic board without bubbles?
1.Acrylic board will leave traces that are difficult to remove when attacked by the adhesive, so we can use stickers to protect the parts that do not need to be adhered;
2.Some grease, dust or air bubbles will prevent the adhesive from being evenly applied and leave air bubbles, so you can remove them by cleaning.
3.Using an excessively small amount of adhesive can make the adhered surface not completely coated slowly, or bring in air when the adhesive cures and shrinks, affecting the appearance;
4.Direct air blowing will make the edge of the sticky cross section become white due to the rapid volatilization of the adhesive;
5.Indoor humidity and temperature will directly affect the adhesion of acrylic board products;
6.The stress on the surface of the acrylic board and the surface stress and degradation caused by the cutting tool will affect the bonding effect of the plexiglass board;
7. Acrylic board products are bonded with an adhesive. Before being fully cured, direct long-term exposure to sunlight will cause different degrees of yellowing of acrylic board products, which will seriously affect the aesthetics of acrylic products.
Our company also has LED Panel Light Diffuser Sheet on sale, welcome to consult.
Copyright © J.K OPTICAL PLASTIC Co., LIMITED All Rights Reserved | Sitemap Technical Support: