As a China Acrylic Sheet Supplier, share with you.
Requirements of light diffuser for LED lighting:
1. Excellent diffusion performance: high light softness
2. High light transmission performance: reduce energy consumption and improve the illuminance of the lamp
3. Impact on the light source: maintain the consistency of the color temperature of the light source
4. Cost considerations: the best cost performance
Types of light diffuser:
According to the classification of the base material of the light diffuser, the light diffuser includes the following categories:
PMMA diffuser: use PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate, alias acrylic, organic glass) as the base material;
PS diffuser: use PS (polystyrene) as the base material;
PC diffuser: use (polycarbonate) as the base material;
PP diffuser: based on (polypropylene)
Light diffuser application
1. The light diffusion plate is widely used in liquid crystal display, LED lighting and imaging display systems. Its main function is to fully diffuse the incident light to achieve a softer and uniform illumination effect.
Applied to the direct-lit backlight system used in LCD TVs, the diffuser has good properties such as heat resistance, dimensional stability, mechanical strength, flame resistance, etc., and has high light transmittance, excellent shielding and durability, so Its light diffusion effect reaches the best state, which is suitable for direct backlight unit
Light source diffusivity: suitable for direct-lit backlight modules, with high brightness and high diffusivity, which can improve the diffusion effect of the uniform light distribution of the backlight.
light transmittance: excellent light transmittance produces high brightness.
Dimensional stability: The water absorption rate is the smallest, and it can still maintain good dimensional stability in a humid environment, and it can be used normally in the temperature range of -40℃~125℃.
Antistatic property: It has good surface antistatic property to prevent dust adsorption
Our company also has Acrylic Sheet on sale, welcome to contact us.
Copyright © J.K OPTICAL PLASTIC Co., LIMITED All Rights Reserved | Sitemap Technical Support: