Acrylic is the best new material that can produce sanitary ware after ceramics. Compared with the traditional ceramic materials, Acrylic Sheet in addition to the unparalleled high brightness, there are the following advantages: good toughness, not easy to damage; repairability, as long as the use of soft foam point toothpaste can be wiped clean ware; soft texture, winter There is no icy feeling; bright colors, to meet the individual pursuit of different tastes. Acrylic basins, bathtubs and toilets are not only exquisitely styled, durable, but also environmentally friendly. The radiation is almost the same as the body's own bones. Acrylic Sanitary Ware was first appeared in the United States and has occupied more than 70% of the entire international market.
Because acrylic production is difficult and costly, there are many cheap substitutes available on the market. These substitutes are also called "acrylic" and are actually ordinary organic boards or composite boards (also called sandwich boards). Ordinary organic board is made of common plexiglass pyrolysis material plus pigment. The surface hardness is low, and it is easy to fade. After polishing with fine sand, the polishing effect is poor. The composite board has only a thin layer of acrylic on the surface and ABS plastic in the middle. It is easily delaminated due to thermal expansion and contraction during use. True and false acrylic, can be identified from the slight color difference and polishing effect of the plate section. If you have questions,please contact China Acrylic Sheet Factory.
1. Architectural applications: showcases, soundproof doors, windows, telephone booths, etc.
2. Advertising applications: light boxes, signboards, signage, exhibition stands, etc.
3. Transportation applications: trains, cars and other vehicles doors and windows
4. Medical applications: baby incubators, various surgical medical equipment, household products: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, stents, aquariums, etc.
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface plates and covers, etc.
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lamps, etc.
Copyright © J.K OPTICAL PLASTIC Co., LIMITED All Rights Reserved | Sitemap Technical Support: