As a PMMA Diffuser Sheet Manufacturer, share with you. PMMA has the
advantages of light weight, low price, and easy molding. Its molding methods
include casting, injection molding, mechanical processing, thermoforming, etc.
Especially injection molding, which can be mass-produced, has simple process and
low cost. Therefore, its application is becoming more and more extensive. At
present, it is widely used in instrumentation parts, car lights, optical lenses,
transparent pipes, etc.
PMMA Acrylic Sheet
1. The surface hardness of PMMA Acrylic Sheet is comparable to that of aluminum. Pay attention to the panel protection when handling to prevent scratches and cracks;
2. Acrylic will soften when heated to above 75 °, so avoid using acrylic materials in places with higher temperature;
3. Due to the large coefficient of thermal expansion of the acrylic sheet, the fixed operator on the acrylic background wall should pay attention to reserve a certain expansion and contraction space for the temperature change;
4. The crystal color of the acrylic sheet is beautiful, keeping the wall of the acrylic background wall clean and tidy, which is conducive to showing the style and culture of the enterprise. When cleaning the acrylic background wall, you can mix it with a soft cloth with a concentration of about 2% Wipe the wall gently.
How to bond the acrylic board without bubbles?
1. The acrylic board will leave traces that are difficult to remove when it is eroded by the adhesive.
2.Some grease, dust or bubble holes will hinder the uniform application of the adhesive and leave bubbles, then you can use the cleaning method to remove it;
3. Excessively small amount of adhesive will make the adhered surface unable to be painted slowly, or it will bring in air when the adhesive is cured and contracted, which will affect the appearance;
4. Direct blowing will make the edge of the sticky section blush due to the rapid volatilization of the adhesive;
5. Indoor humidity, temperature, etc. will have a direct impact on the adhesion of acrylic board products;
6. The stress on the surface of the acrylic plate and the surface stress and degradation products caused by the cutting tool will affect the bonding effect of the plexiglass plate;
7. Before the acrylic board products are bonded with the adhesive before being fully cured, direct long-term exposure to sunlight will cause the acrylic board products to yellow to varying degrees, which will seriously affect the appearance of the acrylic products.
The above few small methods can avoid the generation of air bubbles as much as possible in the pasting of acrylic board products.
Our company also has Diffuser Sheet for Thermoforming for sale, please contact us.
Copyright © J.K OPTICAL PLASTIC Co., LIMITED All Rights Reserved | Sitemap Technical Support: