1. Prism Cone UGR diffuser with Concave hexagon,cone bottom,takes on homogeneous look due to unidirectional structure;
2. Scientific designed structure,well defined lamp direction with average beam angle 85 degree,assist to improve the light efficiency and reasonable glare suppression;
3. Homogeneous glare reduction in all C-levels,excellent for workstations required lighting application UGR<19,for example LED Panel light;
4. On equal conditions, the light transmittance is obvious higher than traditional matte or orange peel texture diffusion sheet, at the same time effectively suppress the glare value.
|Pattern||Concave hexagon,cone bottom|
|Note: according to customer demand for different mold, build the required size|
B.Long term use environment temperature：0~80℃
C.relative air humidity：45%~75%。
|water adsorption||ASTM D570-98||%||0.3|
|distortion temperature||ASTM D648-07||℃||88|
|vicat softening temperature||ASTM D1525-09||℃||104|
Product Ingredient:PMMA, PE protection film
UGR Diffuser, Scientific designed structure,well defined lamp direction with average beam angle 90 degree,assist to improve the light efficiency and reasonable glare suppression;
excellent for workstations required lighting application UGR<19,for example LED Panel light;
In conjunction with diffusion film and light guide plate,Prism Cone diffuser positioned in outer layer with the texture facing away from the led or lamp;diffusion film located in the middle layer with the microstructure facing away from the led or lamp also; the light guide plate placed on the bottom layer with the texture side placed contrary to prisma cone and diffusion film.
1. UGR=13, just feel glare, light screen is less reflective, space of ceiling is dark, and the feeling is gloomy; generally used for computer room, monitoring room;
2. 16 <UGR <19, just acceptable limit for the comfort and discomfort, limited control glare, reflective of light screen, and it is the comfortable choice for office space; generally used for ordinary, high-grade office, a library reading room, hospitals, schools and other buildings;
3. UGR> 19, just uncomfortable, vibrant lighting space, but the glare of light screen reflecting the introduction of care; general used for commercial buildings, business offices and the like.